Friday, July 9, 2010

My Vacation Turn Into A Nightmare!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather was blazing hot, but the ocean wave cool us down. The first day we got there we wanted to go adventure around town. I wanted to go to sleep after enjoying the beach, but little did I know my friends will bring guys back to the hotel room. They were very intoxicated and I woke up to hear a group of people laughing and playing music. I was so mad and a little frighten because they just met this boys. Room service came to knock on the door and told us “turn the music down or leave." I'm trying to talk some sense into my friends, but they really not understanding me because they were drunk. Then, I asked the boys how did they meet my friends, and they said at a bar. I politely ask them to leave, but they refused because my friends promise them that they would give them one hundred dollars to take them around town plus put gas in their car. I told the boys they might had made a mistake because they spent all their money earlier. So, I apologize to them and thought they would leave, but again the boys asked for the money. I refused to give them any money, and then the boys pull out a gun. At that moment I just wanted to pray, but was so scared to move. I gave them the money and they left. The next morning my friends were clueless about what happen the day before, so when I told them they did not believe me. They do not remember bringing back any guys, but then I show them my purse and was empty with no money, and then they believed me. I was relief that everyone was okay, but still upset about us being broke. So, I called my boyfriend and he sent us some money. At the end we did have fun, but we could have been hurt by those boys next time they know not to drink so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment