Thursday, June 24, 2010

College Life

College is a great place where someone can get a higher education and find who they are. People become more responsible because the teachers expected less from you because it's up to the students to stay focus and stay on track with their class work and homework. College gives people an opportunity to meet different type of people, religion, and culture. College can also be hard especially if you working full-time or have kids or other responsibilities. I love college even though it can be hard at times, but just receiving knowledge makes me understand things better. Many people stay on campus and that gives them more freedom. College life is fun because it has a lot of activities college students can do. Like concerts on campus, fundraisers and sports. College is a great place to go to, but college is not for everyone because it is time consuming, or money could be an issue. College makes it easier for someone to get a better job than someone with did not go to college. So, hopefully people will chose to go to college to get a degree and better themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I am headed into my freshman year of college at the University of Alabama in one month. Reading and your blog makes me even more excited to go off and experience some of the best times of my life. I have been anticipating all that is to come for a while now. Your discussion helpes me understand how important it is to take advantage of all college life has to offer. In all honesty, freedom is the first thing that comes into my mind when I think about college. I am ready to be independent, make my own choices, and begin my journey as a nursing student.

    ReplyDelete