Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Day At The Hair Salon

Hair salon's is a great place for ladies to get a new look. I went to the hair salon last saturday for the first time because I usually go on thursdays. I arrived at 10am I did not leave until 3pm. I was so upset because I did not know why it took that long. I seen people leave before me that came arrived after me. I noticed that the stylist were talking and sitting around instead of doing their job. I loved the way they do hair, but the time is too long. Hair salon's have so many steps before your hair is style. First, you have to sign up, wash, sitting under the dryer, then blow dry, and style your hair. I started thinking about when someone want to look their best you have to pay the price. Rather it's spending money, or waiting for the service. I went back to the hair salon on thursday and I realized that saturday was a busy day.I arrived to the hair salon at 10am on thursday and I left at 12pm. So, for everyone that like getting their hair done be mindful that you have to go early and pick selected days so you can avoid spending so much time at the hair salon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Your 10am to 3pm hair appointment sure was a long one! The longest I have sat in the salon was for 3 hours trying to get my hair back to its normal color. This past winter I died it dark and as much as I liked it my mom didnt. So eventually I had to give in a go back to blonde and boy did that take up time and money. I had to go back three times so it would finally look half way decent. I do commend you for sitting there for 5 hours. I bet that was a very long day. I also couldn't agree more that it is best to make an appointment ahead of time to avoid spending too much time at the hair salon.

    ReplyDelete